- Suffering from Hunger Games addiction, Styrch at Pretty in Dayton decided it would be fun to try a slightly more accessible Effie Face of the Day.
- Have a love/hate relationship with your heat tools? Retrodiva does, too. Here are her top three tools that you absolutely must have for gorgeous hair.
- Still looking for that perfect French perfume? Clare @ cclarebear might have found it, with Lostmarc'h Ael Mat.
- BlushingNoir shows how to make your eyes pop with MAC Love Cycle Mineralize Eye Shadow Duo from the Chenman Love & Water Collection.
- polish insomniac is in love with her Syrup Nails, and she shows you how to do it in this tutorial!
- Midnight Manicures brings you the latest and greatest of Barielle's release of 90 new polish colors. Check them out now!
- Check out Pammy Blogs Beauty's "Star Products" for the Month of March 2012!
- The Lacquered Lady shares her tips for looking your best and applying make up during allergy season. Some of them may surprise you!!
- Visit Polarbelle for a peak at a delicious pink fiery jelly nail polish from Deborah Lippmann, exclusive to HSN.!
- Glitter.Gloss.Garbage shows swatches of MAC Love Cycle
- Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful swatches My Silicone Popped by Spoiled Nail Polish...yes you read that name right!
- The Zoya Beach collection is here! Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom is loving Arizona.
Saturday, April 7, 2012
Beauty Blog Coalition Weekly Round Up
Hello readers! I am proud to present the first week of the Beauty Blog Coalition Weekly Round Up. For those of you who don't know, the BBC is a group of beauty bloggers, of which I am a member, who share their blogging experiences with each other. You can find our website here.