1) The bristles are just the right length for precise application.
2) The composition of the brush gives it a nice flat edge so I can apply just the right amount of product. The curved tip (edge) is perfect for accentuating the cupids bow.
3) The handle is just the right length for application - making the brush comfortable and easy to hold.
4) The brush is incredibly easy to clean. Though the bristles do get a bit stained, they do not redeposit color after cleaning.
5) It rings in at $1 and is widely available.
There you have it readers, my pick for the perfect lip brush. Do you have any favorite products that you use in unexpected or unconventional ways?